Wine Tasting Tips
- Eat before you come to the tasting. There are many wines to try...the munchies provided are intended to help you try the wines with food and clear your palate.
- Drink water or eat bread to clear your palate.
- Be safe. Limit the amount you drink if you are driving.
- Be courteous to others who wish to taste. After receiving your pour, please step back from the tasting table to do your personal evaluation. Others can then step forward to receive a sample of wine. Step to the side to talk with the winery representative.
- Designate a driver or use public transportation.
- DONT DRINK & DRIVE